Ducks In A Tub

Taking life's adventures one day at a time.

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Hit the wall, so to speak

You ever hit the wall in life? In like...EVERYTHING?

That's what I feel like happened these last few days; thus, the reason for my absence from Ducks In A Tub. The Husband is on the career search again, The Talker has been in panic mode because we took the sides of the crib, Blue Eyes is teething hard, and we just realized we're moving in four months. Plus, I've had a cold, and haven't felt so well...

I've been trying to take my mind off it with some Harry Potter and Series of Unfortunate Events, but these stories take time to enjoy. Don't get me wrong, I'm enjoying them, but not optimally. Oh, well. I guess, in the grand scheme of things, it could be worse, but it's not.

I just need things to settle dooooooooowwwwwwwnnn.

Labels: , ,

|

1 Comments:

  • At 6:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    To where are you moving? My brother and sister-in-law will be moving into their first house this month. Instead of moving two kids, they will be moving seven birds. I think their move will be a wee bit easier. ;-)

    I know what you by hitting the wall. That happened to me right after I graduated. I had three months before going to Ukraine and I couldn't find a job. Everything in my life was in an uproar and felt temporary.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home