Ducks In A Tub

Taking life's adventures one day at a time.

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Halloween - I know it's really late

I do not usually post on Sundays, but I was so proud of myself for managing to get pictures into my submission yesterday that I figured I was long overdue for displaying Halloween photos. I know, Halloween is practically ancient history now, I mean, it was almost two weeks ago. But, here I am, technologically slow and invoking my parental “right to brag.”

Here is The Talker in his Batman costume. We did not go trick-or-treating, but that did not stop me from dressing him up per the custom of the day.







I neglected getting Blue Eyes a costume this year, but she looked so darn cute in this picture that I thought I would post it just to show her off…

Holy Sunday!

Labels: , , ,

|

2 Comments:

  • At 5:04 PM, Blogger BeachMama said…

    Very cute Batman! And Blue Eyes is a Princess, you don't need a costume.

     
  • At 8:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    So cute! So very cute. :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home