Ducks In A Tub

Taking life's adventures one day at a time.

Saturday, December 02, 2006

Putting it together

Busy day today. I'm off to my parents' house bright and early, with the kids (hubby has the day to himself before a job this evening). I'm going to have a great time hosting my sister's bridal shower.

After one happy event is over, we are sticking around for the second joyous occasion of the day. My little sister's 4th birthday. (No, that is not a typo, I do have a 4 year old sister.)

One place to go, lots of things to do, and many smiles to photograph! :-)

Labels: , ,

|

1 Comments:

  • At 3:47 PM, Blogger BeachMama said…

    Hope the shower was great! And a happy birthday to your little sis, I have a sis much younger, it is fun, keeps you young.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home