Ducks In A Tub

Taking life's adventures one day at a time.

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Come and count with me

"Let's count," I say to The Talker several times a day.

I hold up one finger at a time as he says, "Whaaa...Choo...Fo,"

"Three," I correct him.

"Fee," he dutifully repeats, then continues, "Fo...Fie!" When the final number has reached its exclamatory conclusion we wrap up the lesson with a hearty high-five.

Blue Eyes observes from her seat and patiently waits to be included in the hand slapping portion of the fun.

Learning our numbers. I'm a proud parent!

Labels: ,

|

2 Comments:

  • At 3:01 PM, Blogger Scribbit said…

    Next stop: calculus. What fun to see them learning things, they get such a kick out of discovery.

     
  • At 2:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Where oh where has April gone. Oh where, oh where can she be? (Probably with her family at Christmas time!)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home