Ducks In A Tub

Taking life's adventures one day at a time.

Friday, February 09, 2007

Quick note

We discovered some shocking and unexpected, yet delightful news yesterday. I'm pregnant again! This wasn't quite in the "plan," so to speak, but we're thrilled to welcome another member to our active and entertaining family. The kids are, of course, too young to understand that they will have another sibling, but once the wee one arrives in October I'm sure sounds of "bee-bee" will fill the house.

I'm feeling great. I just have to take good care of myself so I don't get confined to rest like I did with Blue Eyes. The Talker will be 2 1/2 when Little Precious is born, and Blue Eyes will be 20 months. As if we didn't already have our hands full...

Labels: , ,

|

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home