Ducks In A Tub

Taking life's adventures one day at a time.

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

I know, it's been so long...

Since I last posted. Between transcription, Blue Eyes and The Talker, and the yucky-yuckies from the first month of preggo, I've been up to my eyes in stuff.

Even the down times are busy. There's a huge Netflix queue of movies that the husband and I haven't seen yet, and it's calling my name right now.

But I'm too tired, and that's the other thing. I need to sleep. More. This daylight saving time change thing from April to March couldn't have come at a worse time.

Oh, well. At least, this is the most to gripe about. Nice, eh?
|

1 Comments:

  • At 1:01 PM, Blogger BeachMama said…

    Sorry you have had the yukkies, I am just getting over mine and I am almost 4mos along!! I hope yours doesn't last as long and you are feeling better soon.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home